2nd Trime

Already here I am. I made it through. Second Trimester, I never thought you'd come. 

Being pregnant is such a strange phenomenon. Like growing a human inside of you, should that ever feel quite normal? Well I can tell you it's one of the most natural feelings to be carrying a child as well as one of the toughest transitions I've ever made. It's so hard some days. The fatigue, the weird vaginal contractions (expanding uterus), mood swings, vaginal discharge yellowing my underwear and the weird aches, pains and other things which come and go. Say goodbye to meditation practice. Well, at least a regular routine one. What will it be like when the baby comes? I'm so excited yet I am not quite ready to meet him or her. Not quite yet. Still time to gestate. Both of us.

How fun, everyone is so excited that we've chosen not to know the gender. It is fun in a world full of technology to break away from the new norm and go back to the old fashioned element of surprise. How lovely. How refreshing. Who is this baby boy inside of me. I'm pretty certain he's a boy which is why I am choosing not to know in advance. I want my intuition to be right. I don't need modern medicine to tell me about my baby. Anyhow. 

Well I've been laying low. Preparing to travel shortly. We're undergoing a huge shift and life transition moving to Canada. Funny thing is we don't know for how long. We just know it's the exact right thing for now and it feels so so good. t feels like everything is working out perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Trimester Blues

Prayer for Peace - Part 2

Parents